Facebook recently changed how their groups work, which has made it easier for us to organise Admin and uploading etc.
Here's how it works now:
1. Leave a comment on the Silly Girls United page saying you have something to upload.
2. I'll add you as admin.
3. Before you upload anything click on the "Edit Page" button at the top right hand corner and select "Your Settings" at the top of the list on the left.
4. Uncheck "Posting Preferences" - this allows you to stay as admin and upload and post under your own name rather than "Silly Girls United".
To upload the pics after this:
1. Click "photos" on the left, under the profile pic.
2. Click the "+ upload photos" button at the top right
3. Select the pics you want to upload and follow through until it gives you the option to add album info.
4. Fill up your album and if you want to tag the people in it go ahead.